We are looking for a Managing Director for the Home Counties Region
We are looking for a class leading Managing Director for the Home Counties Region to oversee the expansion of the business and to deliver our ambitious expansion plans.
Working closely with the CEO, the role will involve taking overall responsibility of the full development cycle, in developing and managing a robust new business strategy and to successfully deliver on targets and objectives.
The successful candidate will possess an extensive list of contacts while continuing to develop and maintain close relationships with land agents, local businesses, planning authorities and the wider community.
- You will have demonstrable experience in delivering exceptional results in home building from inception to completion.
- A natural leader possessing oversight and experience, responsible for the delivering a successful business strategy.
- You will be a dynamic and charismatic team player.
- You will appreciate the autonomy the role will bring within a successful, privately owned business.
This exceptional role will require a candidate driven by success and keen to take on an exciting and challenging new position within the business.
Managing Director, Home Counties Region
- Overall responsibility of managing and growing the Home Counties region, increasing profitability and meeting key objectives
- Prepare and implement growth plan for the region
- Working co-operatively with all parties including financial institutions, landowners, occupiers and public-sector bodies in order to maximise returns
- Develop and maintain key contacts within local areas to provide new business leads for the region
- Understand and maintain an overview of land dealings and progression
- Promote and develop the company’s vision and purpose
- Ensure the regional team are fully resourced and have clear direction in order to support growth and key objectives
- Ensure the region runs in accordance with company policy and procedures, developing these where relevant
- Manage the level of recruitment required to effectively run the region
- Lead and motivate staff to achieve best results
- Aim to be balanced and thoughtful in your approach and consider all consequences (merits/fallbacks) of different approaches prior to taking action
- Identify and resolve strategic, or significant issues, as they arise
This job description summarises the purpose and responsibilities of the role; it is not a definitive list of all the tasks that may be necessary and required to be undertaken in order to achieve this purpose and responsibilities. The purpose and responsibilities of the role can be varied from time to time at the discretion of Montreaux, in consultation with the role holder.
You will be based in our new office in Staines-upon-Thames.
For further information about the role, or to apply, please email email@example.com.